Join Our Team
Optima Innovations is a rapidly growing total web solutions agency that offers attractive incentives and opportunities for personal growth in a creative environment. We are seeking people with big ideas, plenty of energy, and an ability to think outside the box to join our Optima Innovations family.
We are currently seeking talented individuals for the following positions:
Sales Executive (Website Sales)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitable candidate to join a busy digital web team. You will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- To assist primarily in sale of web services and associated added-value services.
- Pursue sales leads, maintain existing accounts and develop new customers
- Able to assess customers' needs and suggest appropriate products and services to them
- Respond to customers' enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities to ensure targets are met
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience in web or advertising related industry.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in various Chinese dialects will be advantageous.
- Pleasant personality and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of digital media, web development, content management systems, databases, e-communications, Search marketing, social media, SMS & MMS, and online advertising will be a great advantage.
- Minimum diploma in education.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
ATTRACTIVE RENUMERATION (UP TO RM8,000 PER MONTH) WILL BE PROVIDED.
- You will be assigned to handle one or two clients. By working closely together with the project manager and our senior designers you will be responsible for the creative of the allocated account.
- Work will cover creative development, HTML scripting and Flash animations for both website and online banners.
- You will report to the Senior Web Designer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skills: HTML coding, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Dreamweaver, CSS. Knowledge of Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator will be advantageous.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Full-Time positions are available.
- Attractive renumeration and benefits will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Those who are available to start work immediately are invited to apply.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com