Optima is proudly a Channel Partner for PayPal
18 JAN 2013
Merchants can now integrate PayPal as an additional payment option to increase their sales, expand globally, attract more buyers, and keep their business secure.
PayPal is a global leader in online payments with a net Total Payment Volume of more than $118 billion in 2011, up 29 percent year over year.
Increase Your Sales
- Businesses get an average sales increase of 14% when they add PayPal
- Receive payments from more than 106 million active accounts worldwide
- 57% of online shoppers who purchased from a small/medium-sized business would not have done so if PayPal had not been a payment option
Expand Globally with PayPal
Attract more buyers with PayPal
- 1 in 3 US online shoppers has a PayPal account
- Active PayPal buyers in the US use PayPal on average for over 50% of their online spending
- In Australia and UK, PayPal is the most preferred payment service on the web
- 90% of US shoppers who prefer PayPal cite security most often as the reason for their preference
Stay Secure with PayPal
- No worrying about storing sensitive customer data - leave it to PayPal
- Over 2,000 specialists working 24/7 to prevent fraud and identity theft
- Highest available data encryption keeps transactions secure
- Advanced fraud prevention tools keep PayPal’s loss rates extremely low < 0.2%
PayPal is committed to making sure that the transactions are secure. This really seems to reassure buyers."
- Kurt Denke, BlueJeansCable.com
How does it work?
PayPal is easily enabled through Optima Innovations
. To get started, complete the following 2 steps:
- Sign up for a PayPal Premier or Business account - it’s free and takes just minutes.
- Contact Optima Innovations for integration. Telephone: +603-77102533,
Now, you’re ready to start receiving payments. Here’s how it works when a buyer makes a purchase:
- Customers shop on your website and click the payment button to make a purchase.
- They log in to [partner name] and choose PayPal. Remember, it’s secure and easy for your buyers as they don’t have to retype their financial details each time they pay.
- With PayPal, they can pay using their credit cards, bank account7 or PayPal balance.
- You get paid instantly in your PayPal account and can choose to withdraw the funds to your bank account or keep the funds as PayPal balance for your future online purchases.
How much will it cost?
PayPal has no set-up or monthly fees. Pay only a nominal transaction fee with PayPal when you receive a payment8. See transaction fees
More questions? Contact PayPal
Telephone: (65) 6510-4650